*This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Easter is right around the corner!
Can you believe it? We are already a few months into the new year.
Have you thought about some fun Easter crafts for kids? If not, have no worry, I have compiled a list of some Easter crafts for kids that will entertain your children for hours! And you will enjoy them as well.
8 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids
- Do you have a few unmatched socks lying around? Uncooked rice? Some ribbon? Great! You’ll be able to create this adorable, No Sew Easter Bunny Craft! Check out the full instructions at feelingnifty.com.
- These Easter Bunny Cards are a great way to share love with family and friends! Super cute and easy and only take a few materials and supplies to make! You can download the printable and instructions here at kidscraftroom.com.
- Making salt dough crafts is a fun to get your kiddos creating something beautiful with their hands. This Easter craft for kids does require a few steps that include baking, sealing, and painting and the end result will be worth it! Check out how to make Salt Dough Easter Eggs at thebestideasforkids.com.
- For my family and I, Easter is the perfect time to bake. But if you’re not much of a baker but still want to create something adorable and delicious for Easter with your children, the No-Bake Mini Egg Easter Nests would be perfect for you. To learn how to make these, check out sugarspiceandglitter.com. If you love to bake and want a great Easter sweet bread recipe check out this one from a previous blog post.
- This Easter Bunny Ears Headband would be an adorable addition to your child’s Easter outfit. Just download, cut, and paste! A free printable and tutorial is available at partywithunicorns.com.
- Growing up, one of the main Easter traditions I remember is dying eggs. We usually used special food-coloring tablets that dissolved in water so finding this Shaving cream Dyed Easter Eggs technique looked unique and fun for kids of all ages. Check out this messy and fun technique at craftymorning.com.
- Nearing the end of a few toilet paper rolls at home? Save them to create this adorable Easter craft for kids. Craft Sticks and Cardboard Tube Easter Basket. This creation will be a perfect way for your child to store their eggs at any Easter egg hunt or simply an engaging craft to make at home. See how to make it at the joysharing.com.
- For our family, it’s important to teach and discuss the real meaning of Easter. These Resurrection Eggs from mymommyworld.com are a collection of plastic eggs that hold little trinkets inside. They help your child understand the story of Jesus’ resurrection and then have them share it with others. Check out how on her page!
Need some more inspiration? Check out Easter Baking, Resurrection Biscuits, and Celebrating The True Meaning Of Easter.
There you have it mama. 8 ways to keep your kids entertained with 8 fun Easter crafts for kids.
I hope you and your kids enjoy them this Easter season.
You got this, mama!
Leave a Reply