*This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
It’s time again! Time for an easy dinner ideas roundup. You can check out some ideas I shared with you here and here. Pick your favorite meal and enjoy!
With the holidays, extracurricular activities, and all the different events happening almost every night, a mama needs some help with easy dinner ideas.
You may be a working mom that just needs an easy dinner idea, or a homeschooling mom that’s just too busy homeschooling. You can always use an easy dinner idea to make dinner one less thing to worry about.
Here’s a great list of dinner ideas that use all the great kitchen appliances that may be in your home.
10 Easy Dinner Ideas
1. Air-fryer salmon – Feelgoodfoodie.net has an amazing recipe. When salmon is prepared right it will be a great hit with the kids.
2. Easy air-fryer whole chicken – Whole chicken can have all so many uses. If you don’t eat it all for dinner you can make soup, use it for stir fry, add to a sandwich. Check out the perfect recipe at recipesfromapantry.com.
3. Roasted green beans with almonds – delicious and a great side dish for any holiday get-together. If you need an easy recipe click here.
4. Grilled chicken tenders – my son LOVES chicken tenders. This is a meal that is sure to please your kids. Check out this recipe so you can make it yourself.
5. Slow-cooker Mongolian Chicken – Slow cooker to the rescue when you don’t have time to slave over a hot stove. Use this recipe if you need one.
6. Stove-top no flour Mac n’ Cheese – Mac n’ Cheese is one of my kid’s favorite dishes. Why not make it from scratch with this easy recipe from artzyfoodie.com.
7. Air-fryer chicken nuggets – Do I even need to say more about this? Try this amazing and easy recipe from eatingonadime.com.
8. Slow-cooker chili – A perfect meal for a cold night. And once again the slow cooker is the winner here. Just get the ingredients togther and let the flavors come together. Dinner is ready when you are. You can find a great recipe at kristineskitchenblog.com.
9. Instant-pot spaghetti recipe – Instant pot wins at this one. Use this recipe for a meal everyone will love.
10. Crescent roll chicken pot-pie – A great easy recipe that is semi-homemade. Createkidsclub.com shares a great recipe.
Homemade dinner is possible and doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming to make. Enjoy this list of 10 easy dinner ideas and let me know which one is your favorite!
You got this mama!
Leave a Reply