New year and new you?
If only it worked that way. Start of a new year miraculously meant you being a whole new person.
But that’s not how it works.
How about, new year, better you.
And a better you can start with a better house or apartment or space. Basically a better home. And one way in all this craziness you can make a better home is a clean home. We need to figure out the best way to clean your home in 2021.
New Year, Clean Home! Best way to clean your home in 2021.
Let’s get started. I put together 12 ways to clean your home.
A great way to start is to get organized first.
I personally love to make lists and a plan before I actually begin. Check out these blog posts on how to organize first.
- Amy from deliberatelyhere.com gives great advice for a game plan and time blocking.
- What about a great cleaning schedule? Check out throughmyfrontporch.com for creating a cleaning schedule that works.
- How about deep cleaning? Have you considered to do deep clean your home? Laughdreamexplore.com offers the deep cleaning supply list you need.
- Decluttering. Such a popular word these days. Learn from simplelionheartlife.com the best way to declutter your home.
Now that we made a list and got organized, what do you actually need to clean your home in 2021 and what is the best way to use it?
What to Clean your Home With
- Good ‘ole baking soda. So many uses from baking to cleaning to freshening. HGTV has all your baking soda cleaning hacks.
- And what about Hydrogen Peroxide. Do you clean your home with hydrogen peroxide? Tidybeans.com has all kinds of tips and tricks on cleaning your home including 25 uses for hydrogen peroxide.
- Who doesn’t have vinegar in their home. Vinegar has so many wonderful uses. Check out these money saving ways to use vinegar when cleaning your home.
- Any other natural products you have in your home? Darlene from darlenegoesgreen.com has a variety of ways to clean with natural products.
Of course we are all super busy moms. How do we accomplish all of the above?
Tips on cleaning while taking care of kids
- Have a large family and need to manage both, home and family? I homeschool my kids so I need all the help I can get with this one. Check out notebookingnook.com for ways to clean while homeschooling your kids.
- Spring is almost here and that means Spring Cleaning! Check out Jessica and what she recommends in re-energizing your home.
- Lambertslately.com has so many great ideas on decluttering. Check out how to get it done in 10 minutes, 2 times a day.
- Keep a cleaning schedule and let lambertslately.com help you.
I think we got it all! We have cracked the code on how to clean our home in 2021
I would love to hear ways that you are working on making a better and cleaner home for yourself and your family. Let me know in the comments below.
You got this, mama.
Leave a Reply