It’s that time of year again!
It’s the holiday season and Christmas will soon be upon us.
Now what does this mean for you? How are you holding up?
Are your kids home once more? Are you having to help them with distance learning and keep them entertained and occupied while you do your household duties or work from home?
Oh my! The times we live in.
I am right here with you, mama.
I am homeschooling 3 kids. My oldest is in 6th grade and is not an independent learner. You can read our story here. So I’m having to teach him and hold his hand through every lesson and every assignment. All while teaching the other 2 and managing a household.
Yeah, it get’s crazy around here.
So I’ll be honest with you. This craziness doesn’t leave much room or time for crafts. But I have one artsy little girl that just loves crafts. And I absolutely love it when my home is decorated in kid’s arts and crafts. So I always make sure we do some crafts (and sometimes that means making them do it ; ) )
Do you have a child like mine that loves doing arts and crafts?
I have the list of the best and most fun Arts and Crafts for the Holidays.
Check out these fun ways to keep your child entertained.
10 Fun Winter Crafts
- Handprint Penguin at thebestideasforkids.com.
- Name Marshmallow craft from fun-a-day.com.
- Egg Carton Snowman Craft from projectswithkids.com – I have this craft saved to work on with my kids.
- Check out how to create these Clear Snowglobes at craftymornings.com.
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes are so cute and I love doing this craft with my kids every year. Check out the how-to at onelittleproject.com.
- How cute is this Puffy Paint Snowman from thebestideasforkids.com?
- Try these Sparkly Icicle Craft at kidscraftroom.com. They look amazing and would look great on your tree.
- Popsicle Stick Ornaments are so easy to make yet so cute! Check them out at thebestideasforkids.com.
- How about this Advent Calendar from modgepodgerocks.com?
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments from gluedtomycraftsblog.com. They are cute, functional and a great practice for those little hands fine motor skills.
There you have it mama. 10 ways to keep you kids busy with 10 Fun Winter Crafts.
I hope you and your kids enjoy them.
Don’t forget you can also get a free advent calendar and winter coloring pages by signing up below.
Also, check out my blog post on surviving the holidays as an autism family I wrote a while ago but is still relevant today.
You got this, mama!
Leave a Reply